On this trip you will visit the area devastated by the volcanic eruptions of Timanfaya in the eighteenth century. The area has been protected as a National Park since 1973 and is one of the island’s main attractions. Once inside the park you will test the high temperatures recorded just below the earth’s surface, followed by a tour around the amazing and unforgettable Lunar Route. Following this we will pay a visit to our four-legged friends, the camels, where those of you who are game for a laugh will have the chance to ride on one (costs €6 optional).
A photo-stop will be made at the beautiful bay of El Golfo known for its spectacular green lagoon. Continuing along the rugged coastline we’ll see a stunning panoramic view of Los Hervideros with its many tidal pools and the Janubio salt pans, the largest in the Canary Islands.
The next stop will be in the wine-growing region of La Geria, where we can try the exquisite wine of the island.
The tour is limited to a maximum of 14 people and includes:
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park
- Official English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transport
- Small bottle of water
- Route: Timanfaya National Park, El Golfo, Los Hervideros,La Geria wine-growing area.
- Price: €49 per adult and €35 per child (2 – 11):
- Duration: Approximately 5 hours
- Return to resort: around 17.00 hrs
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
Use the contact form below to book this excursion.