The Grand Tour is a comprehensive excursion and consists of the highlights from the entire island of Lanzarote.
The first stop In the morning is the spectacular Timanfaya National Park with its stunning volcanic scenery and famous restaurant, that utilises volcanic heat for cooking.
Next, the tour stops at to enjoy the views at Salinas de Janubio and Los Hervideros before heading to El Golfo, with its impressive green lagoon inside a partly collapsed volcano.
After El Golfo, the tour continues to the vine-growing region of La Geria where we can try the exquisite wine of the island.
The route then takes us north, via the Monumento al Campesino (Farmer´s Monument), by César Manrique, and the old capital of the island, Teguise. Continuing through Los Valles, a view point shows us the village of Haria and the Valley of a Thousand Palms.
The tour then skirts around the Corona Volcano to make our next stops at both Jameos del Agua and Cueva de los Verdes.
The final stop of the day is at the Cactus Garden, located in an area where Cacti were traditionally cultivated to produce cochineal for dyes. The garden was created by the late César Manrique, and features over 1000 species of cactus.
The tour will have a maximum of 20 people and includes:
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Entrance to the Timanfaya National Park
- Entrance to Jameos Del Agua or Cueva de los Verdes (you choose)
- Entrance to the Cactus Garden
- Qualified English-speaking guide
- Modern air-conditioned bus
- Water Bottle
- Route: Timanfaya National Park, Salinas de Janubio, Los Hervideros, El Golfo, La Geria, Jameos del Agua, Cueva de los Verdes, Cactus Garden.
- Price: Adults 75€ – Children up to 12 years old 50€
- Duration: Approx. 9 hours
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
*Lunch is not included.
Use the contact form below to book this excursion.
Further ReadingTop Places to visit in Lanzarote
Where to Stay in Lanzarote
Upcoming Events in Lanzarote
Top Luxury Hotels in Lanzarote